NAFA’s CAFM® Boot Camp provides a valuable opportunity for those enrolled in the Certified Automotive Fleet Manager (CAFM®) and Certified Automotive Fleet Specialist (CAFS) programs. Throughout the I&E program, Boot Camp sessions are labeled and targeted to help you increase your study power for the CAFM® or CAFS program, while making you a well-rounded and highly knowledgeable fleet professional.
CAFM® and CAFS program participants can use this opportunity to reinforce their existing expertise and obtain assistance for concepts that might be problematic. These CAFM® Boot Camp courses include Asset Management, Vehicle Fuels Management, Maintenance Management, Fleet Information Management, Professional Development, Business Management, Risk Management, and Financial Management. These sessions are intended as a review; they are not a replacement for personal study.
NAFA’s 2014 I&E CAFM® Boot Camp Schedule:
Tuesday, April 8
10:30 am – 12:00 pm: Asset Management
2:00 pm – 3:45 pm: Fleet Information Management
3:45 pm – 5:00 pm: Vehicle Fuel Management
5:00 pm – 6:00 pm: CAFM®/CAFS Reception
Wednesday, April 9
10:15 am – 12:00 pm: Maintenance Management
Thursday, April 10
9:30 am – 12:30 pm: Professional Development
Friday, April 11
9:30 am – 12:00 pm: Risk Management
12:30 pm – 2:30 pm: Financial Management
2:30pm – 4:30pm: Business Management
4:30 pm – 5:30 pm: CAFM® Boot Camp: Q&A With Faculty
For full course descriptions, visit our Detailed Program page
Take the CAFM®/CAFS Exam and Receive Results the Next Day!
The CAFM®/CAFS exam is scheduled for Monday, April 7, 2014 just prior to the start of I&E and enrollees will receive their test scores the next day. Those who have passed all necessary exams will graduate at the 2014 Institute & Expo in Minneapolis; those who have not passed will be able to take a Boot Camp course in each of the eight disciplines and re-test immediately following I&E on Saturday, April 12, 2014.
To secure your seat for the exam, please follow these simple instructions:
1. Take your independent preparation seriously and complete all Study Guide questions prior to the Boot Camp.
2. Register online at www.fleetcertification.org
3. You must register and PREPAY for the April 7 and April 12 exams ($200 USD for NAFA Members). You will be able to take both exam sittings for the price of one sitting and there will be no refund if you pass all exams in the first sitting.
4. Deadline for forms is March 17, 2014. No on-site registration permitted.
5. For further details, visit www.fleetcertification.org or contact email@example.com