NAFA’s CAFM® Boot Camp provides a valuable opportunity for those enrolled in the Certified Automotive Fleet Manager (CAFM®) and Certified Automotive Fleet Specialist (CAFS®) programs. Throughout the I&E program, Boot Camp sessions are labeled and targeted to help you increase your study power for the CAFM or CAFS program, while making you a well-rounded and highly knowledgeable fleet professional. CAFM and CAFS program participants can use this opportunity to reinforce their existing expertise and obtain assistance for concepts that might be problematic.
NAFA’s 2018 I&E CAFM Boot Camp Schedule:
Monday, April 23
5:45 pm – 7:00 pm: The Buzz on CAFM – Setting you up for Success
Tuesday, April 24
10:00 am – 12:30 pm: Asset Management
10:00 am – 12:30 pm: Asset Management Test Drive
2:00 pm – 5:30 pm: Vehicle Fuel Management
Wednesday, April 25
8:00 am – 10:15 am: Information Management
10:15 am – 1:00 pm: Maintenance Management
Thursday, April 26
1:00 pm – 5:30 pm: Professional Development
Friday, April 27
10:00 am – 12:15 pm: Risk Management
12:45 pm – 3:00 pm: Business Management
3:00 pm – 5:30 pm: Financial Management
For full course descriptions, download the detailed program document
"The Boot Camps and the environment were ideal for positive study time and I came away from I&E passing four of the exams. "
Samuel Cory, CAFM
Automotive Tech II, Palm Beach County Fleet Management
Boot Camp Note:
Candidates will get the most out of the sessions if they arrive with their Study Guides completed, ready to discuss issues and fully participate in the classes. These sessions are intended as a review; they are not a replacement for personal study.
Take the CAFM/CAFS Exam and Receive Results the Next Day!
The first CAFM/CAFS exam sitting is Monday, April 23, 2018, just prior to the start of I&E. Students who take exams Monday, April 24 will receive their test scores the next day; those who did not pass a particular module(s) can attend the corresponding Boot Camp session(s), and re-test immediately following I&E on Saturday, April 28, 2018 AT NO EXTRA COST!!
You must be enrolled in one of our certification programs prior to I&E, in order to test on-site.
To secure your seat for the exam, please follow these simple instructions:
- Take your independent preparation seriously and complete all Study Guide questions prior to the Boot Camp.
- Register online at www.nafainstitute.org/register/
- You must register and PREPAY for the April 23 and April 28 exams ($100USD seat fee and $20 per exam module). You will be able to take both exam sittings for the price of one sitting and there will be no refund if you pass all exams in the first sitting.
- Deadline for online forms is Monday April 2, 2018. No on-site registration permitted.
- After April 2rd contact Danielle Barrouk (email@example.com) to register until Monday’s April 16th. After April 17th, you can only sign-up for the Saturday, April 28th testing session.
- For further details, visit www.fleetcertification.org or contact Danielle Barrouk at 609.986.1061 or firstname.lastname@example.org