CAFM Live Testing!
CAFM testing will be much more streamlined at this year’s CAFM Live. You will receive your test scores instantly because we have moved to a brand new learning management system and testing platform with Artificial Intelligence (AI) proctoring for computer based tests (CBT).
There are just a few things to know before you test:
- After completing CAFM registration and signing up for exams, you will receive a separate email with promo codes for the exams.
- When you are ready to test, use your NAFA.org email address and password to sign into the testing platform at https://learning.nafa.org
- Use the promo codes provided in the email to register online for your exams. Enter these promo codes at checkout and your payment will be $0.
- You will have two opportunities to test per exam. (If you pass on the first try, congratulations! No refunds or credit will be given for exams not used/needed.)
- You may begin testing at any time once you have received the promo codes.
- We recommend that you start with the free NAFA Equipment Readiness Check to ensure your computer meets the testing specifications.
- Laptop rentals will NOT be available on-site. If you need to rent a laptop, please visit https://www.digital1rentals.com and let them know you will be testing at the NAFA CAFM Live event.
- The on-site CAFM Graduation at I&E in Indianapolis will be held Monday, April 6th from 8-9am. If you’d like to participate you MUST complete all exams by Saturday, April 4th by 4pm ET.
- All CAFM Live exam promo codes for your selected exams must be used by April 10, 2020.
For more information about testing, contact NAFA's education department at