International Fleet Academy – Where are You? Advancing on the Mobility Continuum
NAFA’s International Fleet Academy (IFA) is more than a one-day experience! It’s the kickoff to year-round engagement that will build a global community of peers working together to achieve global fleet best practices. The IFA experience will feature the ability to:
- Connect – what you learned with your new international peers to solve your challenges
- Learn – Don’t just listen to industry experts and global professionals, ask questions and join the conversation! Discuss the importance of culture in global operations
- Gain – advice from colleagues going through similar situations as you
- Share – challenges with your colleagues in an engaging online community
Invest in your organization’s global future
Where will the fleet/mobility industry be 10 years from now?
We all realize that radical change is coming, in the form of more sharing, greater autonomy, and an explosion of technology. More than ever, fleet professionals need education and peer networking to stay up to date on the mobility continuum and all it entails for the industry. Fleet Managers who don’t embrace and lead mobility risk obsolescence.
- The Continuum: Mobility from Infancy to Reality
- Changing Your Language: TCO to TCM (Total Cost of Mobility)
- Arming Yourself for the MaaS (Mobility as a Service) Revolution
- Electrification Trends and Practicalities
- Lessons Learned (Panel): Fleet Managers Discuss Their Journeys Along the Mobility Continuum
The event starts with a lunch at 12:30pm and continues until 5:30pm.
Following the event, all IFA attendees are invited to attend the Board Welcome Reception hosted between 6:00pm - 7:00pm.
Attendance at the International Fleet Academy was a great opportunity to network with others working in global fleet while learning new and innovative approaches for effective fleet management. In addition to meeting and learning from experts/specialists in the field, the conference provided the opportunity to forge new working partnerships for the future.
Katie Rixman,Manager Global Fleet, Brown-Forman