International Fleet Academy – Where are You? Advancing on the Mobility Continuum
NAFA’s International Fleet Academy (IFA) is more than a one-day experience! It’s the kickoff to year-round engagement that will build a global community of peers working together to achieve global fleet best practices. The IFA experience will feature the ability to:
- Connect – what you learned with your new international peers to solve your challenges
- Learn – Don’t just listen to industry experts and global professionals, ask questions and join the conversation! Discuss the importance of culture in global operations
- Gain – advice from colleagues going through similar situations as you
- Share – challenges with your colleagues in an engaging online community
Invest in your organization’s global future
Where will the fleet/mobility industry be 10 years from now?
- The Continuum: Mobility from Infancy to Reality
- Changing Your Language: TCO to TCM (Total Cost of Mobility)
- Arming Yourself for the MaaS (Mobility as a Service) Revolution
- Electrification Trends and Practicalities
- Lessons Learned (Panel): Fleet Managers Discuss Their Journeys Along the Mobility Continuum
The event starts with a lunch sponsored by Merchants Fleet Management at 12:30pm and continues until 5:30pm.
Following the event, all IFA attendees are invited to attend the Board Welcome Reception hosted between 6:00pm - 7:00pm.
Attendance at the International Fleet Academy was a great opportunity to network with others working in global fleet while learning new and innovative approaches for effective fleet management. In addition to meeting and learning from experts/specialists in the field, the conference provided the opportunity to forge new working partnerships for the future.
Katie Rixman,Manager Global Fleet, Brown-Forman