Taking place as one-on-one or small group conversations, Braindate meet ups are based on topics posted by attendees and booked by attendees. They provide the ability to connect with like-minded (and brilliant!) fleet professionals over meaningful, and authentic conversations.
- Take advantage of the collective knowledge of like-minded peers.
- Connect with others based on shared interests and experiences in order to help you meet your goals.
- Engage in meaningful conversations about issues that are on your mind and in your heart.
- Get granular about what you want to tackle by engaging with other NAFA I&E participants directly.
- Gather diverse perspectives from others in an immediate and straight-forward way
- Troubleshoot a problem or challenge you’re facing
- You never know, a good conversation can be the start of a long-lasting relationship!
- Make it self-directed: pick and choose the meetings you will have by identifying who has the answers to questions you are looking for.
- Use your own experience for good: position yourself as a thought-leader and/or reliable source of information.
Interested in adding a topic to the Braindate Topic Marketplace?
Complete the brief form below and our event team will contact you when the program launches.